The webinar will be March 26, Wednesday, from 10 AM to 11 AM (Pacific Time).
This webinar will be led by Westport's Mark Aubry, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, who will outline the considerations to take, plans to make, and resources available when a fleet thinks about switching its light duty vehicles to natural gas.
Learn from the leaders as AAA Oklahoma's Fleet Manager Dana Storey – whose fleet is expected to save $400,000 annually by shifting to natural gas – discusses their best practices and lessons learned.
You'll learn about:
- Identifying your natural gas vehicle needs
- Determining the right light-duty vehicle option and availability
- Estimating your savings and payback
- Understanding available incentives
- Finding additional resources
- The experience and best practices of AAA Oklahoma